PARENT/GUARDIAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Parents/Guardians agree to abide and respect all Policies and Procedures set forth by ViBE as outlined in the Registration Policies, Payment Policies, and Studio Policies.
- Parents/Guardians recognize that ViBE classes operate in the safest manner by trained Dance Teachers and Assistants. Parents/Guardians agree that their child/children are in good physical condition to participate in dance and fitness classes and will disclose all pertinent medical information, allergies and/or injuries in a timely manner.
- Parents/Guardians understand that children exhibiting inappropriate behaviour will be removed from the dance class. Parent/Guardians agree to partner with ViBE Staff to resolve behavioural issues immediately so their child/children may return to class promptly.
- Parents/Guardians will inform the Client Relations staff of any extended vacations or absences which will affect their child/children. If a dancers misses a class for any reason, they are encouraged to attend make up classes.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to respect all ViBE Staff and families. Parents/Guardians will not interact with anyone at ViBE in a manner that is intended to provoke hostility. All concerns should be voiced to ViBE's Client Relations staff and a Studio Manager will respond appropriately within 5 business days.
- Families with multiple class registrations may be expected to attend more that one Year-End Recital. ViBE will attempt to resolve any conflicts by offering alternate classes; however, ViBE makes no guarantees regarding the Year-End Recitals.
- Flash photography and videotaping are not permitted during the year or at the Year-End Recitals in the professional theatre. The only opportunity for photography and videotaping is during the In-Class Holiday Shows.
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their children while waiting at the studio to ensure that they do not disrupt classes, injure themselves or other dancers, or cause additional mess and havoc. Parents/Guardians accept full responsibility for damages created by unsupervised children.
- Parents/Guardians understand that it is their responsibility to locate lost items in the Lost & Found. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity, with notice, twice a year.